Sunday, January 23, 2022

Sasquatch Sighting at Yosemite Falls!

 Bigfoot Spotted Near Yosemite Falls! Hairy Creature the "John Muir Sasquatch"?!

A frosted fly-fishing amateur sobered up quick when he came face-to-face with a feral Bigfoot this week in deep snow at the base of Yosemite Falls - - unleashing a torrent of multiple ancient alien astronaut expert theories regarding the Sasquatch's origins and connections to John Muir and Teddy Roosevelt. 

The wretched Yosemite fly-fisherman was having bad luck that day. "I wasn't getting a bite. What with the lakes and streams frozen over, my precious flies were just bouncing around on the ice. Bad timing, I guess? Well, when I tried to console myself with a healthy swig from some of my 80-Proof Stoli Russian Anti-Freeze this bear-like ape-man ran out of the woods and snatched my bottle! I'm done with fly fishing in Yosemite! I think I'll try Death Valley out in July instead... yeah that should be some great fishing."

Deeply Mysterious Photo found in the trash bin archives of John Muir upon his death in 1914. 

Cryptozoology experts are excited about Yosemite and Bigfoot. "I'm excited!" said Dr. Karl Blinng, Director-For-Life of the YETI NOT SETI Institute in snowy Yuba City, California. "There have been hushed rumors for years about John Muir and Teddy Roosevelt encountering a Sasquatch during their famous trip to Yosemite Valley in 1903. Amazingly I was able to find an extremely rare photograph taken by Muir of an obnoxious Sasquatch that photo-bombed Muir's million-dollar shot. I only paid $3,000 in Byte.me.Coin. I found this jewel of a photo on the internet... it was a steal!"                  

Teddy Roosevelt and John Muir standing by a suspected Sasquatch footprint in 1903.

A famous photograph of Teddy and John's Big Bigfoot Yosemite Adventure shows what looks suspiciously like a Sasquatch footprint in the background. It's there somewhere! The famous expedition was cut short after the discovery of the beast's gargantuan paw print. "Bully!", allegedly exclaimed President Roosevelt, "If I'd only brought my Elephant Gun! Flummadiddle!"

The John Muir Museum and Historic Site could not be reached for comment. The Teddy Roosevelt Museum and Historic Site did not return our phone calls. The YETI NOT SETI Institute, however, has been spamming this highly respected blog with promotional emails, texts, and pleas for donations in cash or Bo.Gus.Coin. 

No comments: