Tuesday, December 26, 2017

New Zealand Bigfoot Sighting! Kiwis Krushed!

Rare Sasquatch Sighting in Christchurch New Zealand! Natives think Lord of the Rings is being filmed again! "Not a Movie... this time it's real!"

Residents in Christchurch, New Zealand, were rudely perturbed when a intense looking Bigfoot sauntered down one of the many quaint and touristic streets plaguing the city. Public Panic was avoided as most citizens assumed the sighting was yet another Lord of the Rings movie being filmed onsite.

A local eyewitness was amazed. "Aye, so I was goin' to my local dairy to refill me chilly bin and get good and pissed wit me mates while watching my All-Blacks. We're playin' Tonga today. Then I saw the beast! Looked like an Orc or something, so I'm thinkin' 'right, that's another bloody Lord of the Rings sequel'. But I was wrong. That ape-man was scary smelly. It weren't no movie. I gapped it right then and there!"

Kiwi Bigfoot spotted in Christchurch. Sheep Beware.
Dr. Karl Blinng, Director of the YETI not SETI Institute in frolicking Yuba City, California, was serene. "Yes, I'm celestially serene. Serene in the knowledge that our summer intern, Jassyka Blinng, is working hard at reporting amazing Sasquatch sightings in the southern hemisphere. The fact she is an unpaid intern brings even more joy to my seriously serene sereneness."

No comments: